Copyright © 2008 - DC ELECTROMASTER SERVICE CENTER - All rights Reserved
DC ELECTROMASTER SERVICE CENTER
ELECTRIC MOTOR REPAIR and REWIND
Repair and Rewind low voltage AC electric motor from fractional through 750 KW
Electric Motor Rewind Process:
● Proper winding removal to prevent core loss which causes loss of motor efficiency.
● Core loss testing to insure efficiency.
● Class F or H Insulation system to provide long motor life and service.
● Slot liner and phase insulation are Nomex.
● Premium grades high temperature inverter duty magnet wire which improved
resistance to the damaging effect of corona discharge.
● Coils wound on winding equipment for quality and consistency into the stator slot
by skilled craftsmen.
● Solventless varnish for outstanding resistance to chemicals and moisture with
superior physical properties.
● Double dip-and-bake cycle using resin varnish and heated on a temperature controlled
bake oven to ensure proper penetration into the form coil.
● Proper quality bearings and higher temperature lubricant to avoid bearing damage that
shortened motor live.
● Detailed inspection of all mechanical and electrical parts for soundness.
● Complete testing including a full voltage run and insulation test, well-documented
quality assurance systems and repair history.
Last updated - 07/13/11